We at JAS Forwarding (USA), Inc. know that the excellent reputation we have with our customers is directly due to the hard work of our employees. Behind every contact with our company and underpinning every aspect of a forwarding transaction is a dedicated individual who is responsible for upholding the exceptional standard of quality we strive to maintain.
We’re always looking for qualified people to join our team. For over thirty years, our employees have enjoyed both the satisfaction that comes from contributing to the success of a rapidly growing company and being rewarded for a job well done. Many members of the JAS Group have risen through the ranks through their ability and hard work.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
JAS USA IS A CUSTOMS BROKER, GOVERNED BY FEDERAL REGULATIONS. FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROVIDE THAT JAS MAY HAVE ITS BROKERAGE LICENSE SUSPENDED OR REVOKED IF IT “KNOWINGLY EMPLOYED, OR CONTINUES TO EMPLOY, ANY PERSON WHO HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY, WITHOUT WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THAT EMPLOYMENT FROM THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER.” JAS WILL PERFORM A BACKGROUND CHECK TO DETERMINE IF YOU HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY AND IF SO, ABSENT SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU WILL NOT BE HIRED OR WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.
JAS is an international, non-asset-based supply chain services and solutions company. Our services include air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services, including consulting, the coordination of purchase orders and customized management services.
The Pricing Analyst provides support to the USA Tender Management and Sales Team by qualifying and analyzing pricing from our databases as well as global subsidiaries for our account targets to assist with the achievement of sales objectives.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Essential is your ability to:
* Traffic, prepare rates and organize company information for Global Account Customers RFI and RFP’s request for worldwide pricing for all transportation product lines.
* Coordinate bid submission and analyze data from overseas offices.
* Provide detailed shipping activity reports upon request.
* Provide monthly reporting on overseas response to RFP’s.
* Maintain and update pricing database.
* Maintain and update internal intranet with frequently asked questions obtained within a customer’s RFI.
* Provide pricing analysis
* Excellent organizational skills
* Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
* Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills are mandatory
* Highly energetic, assertive, self-starter with positive, confident personality and strong interpersonal skills
* Proficiency in standard corporate productivity tools including Microsoft Office. CRM experience helpful
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment to achieve results, or independently with self-direction
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 2 years industry experience
WHAT ELSE WOULD I NEED TO KNOW?
The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
JAS Forwarding (USA), Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.